How to determine versions?

How do I tell which versions we have of all these little programs that make up this big jumble of Atlassian stuff?

I see info about this or that being for Confluence version .... or Jira version ....

Where can I find this version info on my system?

Thanks.

4 answers

0 vote

Footer at the bottom of every page.

However, if you're using OnDemand, as per your tag, you don't need to think about it - you're on, or pretty close to, the latest version.

Ah... Ok.

Thanks.

I don't know if OnDemand shows it (it can be removed). You might have access to the "system info" page as well in OnDemand - that will also show you versions.

Yes, it does. Administration > System info > JIRA Info.

Ok, I found the Jira Info under Administration / Issues (tab) / System info. I clicked on the Wiki tab next to that Issues tab, but that doesn't tell the Confluence version as far as I saw. But, as Nic alluded to, I probably won't need to worry about versions in the online OnDemand cloud.

0 vote

Look in the footer.

There are 3 things in the Footer. One is a link to atlassian.com, the second is terms of use, and the third one points here to Answers.

0 vote
David Simpson Community Champion Sep 19, 2012

Also, for geek points, you can type AJS.params.JiraVersion into your browsers javascript console when you're on JIRA.

0 vote

Atlassian keeps track of the versions used for the OnDemand environment on this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Application+Versions

With every upgrade in OnDemand this page is updated.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 6 hours ago in Off-topic

Get to know our Atlassian User Group Leaders from Bengaluru, India

Meet @Dinesh Dhinakaran, @Vishnu Vasudeva, @Rajeev Verma, and Jamshid Nalakath: Our extraordinary AUG leaders from Bengaluru, India. These four work together to strengthen the bonds of their local co...

78 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you