How to delete notification in the Notification Scheme

HP October 28, 2013

I have a lot of Notification Scheme, and there is a lot notifications for the Event under the Notification scheme.

If I want to delete all the Notifications for all the schemes, it take some time to manual delete those Notifications. I wanted to ask if anyone has idea how to do it directly from database ? or any steps which is more save time, thanks!

4 answers

0 votes
HP October 29, 2013

thanks, I will try

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2013

Why don't you simply delete all the schemes and create new ones?

That would probably be easier.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2013

As Bhushan said the only way is to script something to do it

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2013

There is no quicker way to do this from the UI. You might have to write a database query if you want to do it quickly but I don't think this is something that would be recommended. How many notification schemes are we talking about?

Suggest an answer