It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to create a custom field in Jira that is a table with Multi drop down options

Priya Krishnan Jul 13, 2017

Please see the attached pic below. I guess some scripts would be necessary , any support appreciated.

Untitled.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Shawn Masters Jul 13, 2017

Dont think you can get more than 2 drop downs via custom fields in Jira Cloud. Jira server is more flexible and can prolly accomplish this via some edits. 

Priya Krishnan Jul 31, 2017

Thanks.  I finally tried the table grid editor add-on that addresses this issue. Pretty happy with that.

Francis Martens Jul 31, 2017

Cool to hear (we are behind the table grid editor add-on)

Note that we'll be introducing the table grid editor for JIRA cloud.  The beta version is ready.  If interested - send a mail to support.tge@idalko.com

Francis

Like Francis Vittini likes this
Priya Krishnan Jul 31, 2017

Oh! great.  The tool is great , and my company has decided  to procure it after I demostrated with a server version (30 day trial) . Would be good to have on cloud as well where people like me play around a bit before recommending the same.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Disney Live Action Reboots: Are you for or against?

Happy Friday Everyone! Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin. I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over cast...

133 views 19 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you