How to contact the support of EasyMind?

DIGIT CITnet August 16, 2017

I hope not via the forum.

Do they have an email to be used for the contact?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniela Hauserová August 30, 2017

Good afternoon,

you can, of course, contact our support via this forum, however, at each add-on, there is menu option Support, where you can find several contact ways - use documentation (wiki), submit a support request or switch to this forum. At our vendor address, you can also find the email address, phone and web pages, which can also be used to submit your question or request via the contact form.

I hope you will find any of those ways suitable to your needs. For your convenience, the e-mail addresses are support@morosystems.cz, atlassian@morosystems.cz or info@vsadnajira.cz, if this is your preferable way.

We will gladly be to your assistance.

Best,

Daniela

Daniela Hauserová August 30, 2017

I have noticed that you did submit a support request, which we commented, however there is not feedback from your side. May I kindly ask you to check this issue as well?

Thank you. Cheers,

Daniela

DIGIT CITnet August 30, 2017

Hello Daniela,

I cannot comment on the ticket as it has been moved to a different project in your instance.

However, based on your feedback, we got in touch with CPT vendor about the issue.

The related ticket (https://morosystems.atlassian.net/browse/EASYMIND-25) can be closed based on this comment.

Thanks,

Csaba

Daniela Hauserová September 11, 2017

Hello Csaba,

Thank you for letting me know. I will check the permission scheme for that project. It should be allowed. Also, I will close the task. In any case, if you have again any trouble to contact us through standard channels, please, do not hasitate to use e-mail. We have whole support department, who will try to assist you or they will let me know and I will get to you personaly.

Have a nice day,

Daniela

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events