How to check do we need to buy license for confluence page integration in JIRA Ondemand or it is already part of JIRA Ondemand licensing

selva kumar September 16, 2013

How to check do we need to buy license for confluence page integration in JIRA Ondemand or it is already part of JIRA Ondemand licensing

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2013

What do you mean by Confluence page integration? Do you already have a COnfluence out there? Or you are looking for Confluence onDemand too?

Integration features come with JIRA but you will need Confluence licence to create the confluence page.

selva kumar September 16, 2013

I am using JIRA Ondemand,my doubt is the confluence page will be avaiable at free cost with JIRA Ondemand.

is i need to get lisence seperately to integrate confluence page?

may i know how to check is i have license for integrate confluence page in my JIRA Ondemand?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2013

You will ne confluence license for a Confluence page. "Integration" is a feature and not a product. You need both the applications and it is already integrated in onDemand.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events