How to change the sprint name/ID while already running

Hans-Hermann Hunfeld April 16, 2012

By mistaken we entered a wrong sprint ID in the GreenHopper agile board but recognized this when the sprint was already started. How can we change this?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hans-Hermann Hunfeld April 17, 2012

Ok, now i got it!

In planning mode you must first click on the triangle to open the details of the actual sprint and then you get the pencil symbol to change date or name.

Thanks a lot!

Stefan Heintz July 4, 2012

Worked perfectly, but how about changing a name of a closed sprint?

0 votes
Stefan Heintz July 9, 2012

Worked perfectly, but how about changing a name of a closed sprint?

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2012

If you mean the name of the sprint, then you can change it while in Planning Mode, keep the mouse over the date details of the sprint and you will get a pencil icon, which you can use to edit the sprint.

0 votes
Hans-Hermann Hunfeld April 16, 2012

No, i meant the rapid board. And furthermore i m not looking for changing some issues but rename the whole "sprint in progress".

Hopefully now it s clear what the question is...

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2012

Assuming it is the regular one, open the Planning Board, select the version in which the issue is present, drag and drop into the correct version to the right.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2012

You meant Rapid Board or the regular Greenhopper?

Suggest an answer