How to change remaining estimate for subtasks

Hello,

I have an issue with the remaining estimate tab. Basically I can not change the remaining estimate from the plan view for user stories with subtasks.

When i click edit the remaining tab doesn't appear. Only when creating issues this tab is available.

Although when looking at a story and its subtask, next to the status you see the remaining estimate but that cannot be changed. Just the original estimation can be changed.

How can I change remaining estimates?

Thank you,

Silviu.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Silviu,

Could you check your screen scheme for your sub tasks. It could be that the fields you need are only present on the create and view screen and not on the edit screen.

take a look here for more information:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Associating+a+Screen+with+an+Issue+Operation

Best regards,

Peter

Hello,

I don't see any screen besides the default screen scheme. And the "remaining" field is not available in the select field tab from the configure screen view.

Thank you,

Silviu.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello,

I don't see any screen besides the default screen scheme. And the "remaining" field is not available in the select field tab from the configure screen view.

Thank you,

Silviu.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

111 views 15 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you