How to change Issue Navigator line color?

Tuan Vo August 20, 2012

Hi all,

I would like to change the line color separates the issues in a filter/search result. (specified by red arrows in the first screen shot below)

But in Jira 4.4.3, I went to System > User Interface > Look and Feel

And didn't see any config related to it. (see second screen shot below)

Where should I find the settings, please?

Thanks,

Tuan.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

It shows up right in your screenshot as "Navigation Bar Separator Colour"

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

OK, you are right!

It's not 'nice', but you can always include some CSS in your anouncement banner, try:

<style>
#issuetable .nav {border-bottom: 1px solid #00FF00;}
</style>

I myself include a css file the like:

<link href="http://jirahost:8080/includes/our-custom.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

and put it in the incudes folder of the jira installation

Tuan Vo August 20, 2012

It is another thing and I had double checked.

"Navigation Bar Separator Colour --> The colour of the vertical dotted line between each menu item and its drop-down symbol (triangle)."

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Customising+the+Look+and+Feel#CustomisingtheLookandFeel-Colours

Tuan Vo August 20, 2012

This should be a good option.

Thanks Thomas, I'll try it.

0 votes
Raquel Moracho Sánchez February 21, 2013

How can I change the text of the headers?. And how can I change the color of the issue into the issues navigator depending on if it is an issue or a task?

Thank you

0 votes
Jason Hensler
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2012

Using the announcement banner I added:

<script src"https://jira/jira/s/en_US-k6epih/783/4/1.2.5/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js"></script> 

<script type="text/javascript">

$(window).ready(function(){

$("tr:odd").css("background-color", "#eeeeee");
});
</script>

This requires jquery, which is where things get weird. If I use the newest jquery .js, other page elements get messed up. If I use version 1.7.1 the issue navigator looks great but, the dashboard does not display. What I've ended up doing with to use the issue collector .js file to get jquery functions. It would appear as though atlassian is using a "custom" version of jquery for the issue collector.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events