How to add customize tabs in view issue page??

Bala Krishna June 11, 2012

Hi,

I want to add few tabs (not in issue panel Tab comes in activity section). Like i want to add few tabs right after my Description section.

Appreciate your help.

-Bala

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2012

Issue view already does tabs - go to the "screen" for the "view issue" (look in the "screen scheme" for the project/issue-type) and you'll be able to add tabs to it.

Bala Krishna June 12, 2012

Thanks Nic, I am able to add tabs, i inserted 3 tabs but after issue creation, data is not coming in tab view. Those Fields are getting listed in screen directly.

One more Question. untill we enter data we are not getting fields. i jus want to populate all the field in view issue page. whether data present or not.

How to handle these two problems..?

Thanks in advance.

-Bala

Like Sumin Cho likes this
Sukai Qin July 15, 2016

Hi Nic, 

I noticed that if there's no field in the main tab filled in, JIRA will just show things in the second tab in the details field. 

As for the no show if no value problem, I just set default value like TBU, or To-do, so it has that value by default.

Good luck!

Sukai

Suggest an answer