How to activate crucible automated reminder?

When I open code review details I can see "send reminder" field, but it's disabled. Also it says "Automated reminder is disabled". How to activate it?

Also I'd like to send automated reminders to both reviewers (who doesn't finish their review) and author (who doesn't closed their review though all reviewers have already completed review). Is it possible?

p.s. I do have correctly configured smtp.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Actually it's not "disabled", it's just depends on whether due date expire or not - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-6014

0 votes
Joe Xie Atlassian Team Dec 14, 2011

Review reminders are disabled if there are no due date set. Check the due date is set the review itself, or if you have admin access, check the default due date in the project is set.

due dates are set, both for the review and the default for project. for eash review i can see due 2 days ago, in 1 day, etc., but for any review there's "Automated reminder is disabled" in the details.

Seb Ruiz Atlassian Team Dec 15, 2011

You will need an SMTP server configured for review reminders to be available as well

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

62 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you