Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you create a Service Desk report for a specific date range, rather than last 7 days or last 30 days etc?

Hilary Boyce
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Setting up service desk reports

My management need performance figures for a specific calendar month.  Despite entering a date range int he jql box I cannot get the data I want for just that defined period.  It just shows it for all the time our Service Desk has been active. 

1 answer

0 votes
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2016

Hi - Have you tried something like this?

• Find issues created in February 2016:
    created > "2011/02/01" and created < "2011/03/01"
Hilary Boyce
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

Thanks Danny, but yes that is exactly what I had done and the results were not limited to those dates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events