How do we run Telerik test cases with Bamboo?

Is there a way to run Telerik test cases with Bamboo?

There is an option to convert the test cases to C#.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Janesh,

Unfortunately the functionality you're requesting is not currently implemented in Bamboo.
I have created a new issue in our development issue tracker for this functionality to ensure our development team is aware of your request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14998

I would suggest adding any comments to the issue above as well as voting on the issue to create it's popularity and likelihood of being implemented in a future release.

For more information on how Atlassian implements new features and improvements please see the following document:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy

My apologies that I don't have a solution for you at this time.

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Felipe,

I just had a question from a customer of ours in regards to running Test Studio tests from within Bamboo, and was wondering if you have had any experience with this?

On the Telerik side we are always looking for ways to improve Test Studio and incorporate the best tools. 

We recently just added a Bug Tracking integration for submitting Failure Details directly from Test Studio results into Jira.

Please let me know if you have any additional info on this.

Thanks, 

Andy

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

150 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you