How do I view my favorite questions?

Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

I just favorited a couple of questions here on Answers, but I can't find any way to bring up the list. Am I blind or going crazy or something? Perhaps I'm missing the entire purpose of favorited questions...

Is there any way to see which questions I've favorited?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2013
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 30, 2013

Thanks Jobin. This question seems to have come up multiple times, so I added my question to the ticket.

I was really hoping this feature was present, but tough to find.

1 vote
Dave Stewart December 29, 2013

It becomes like a question you mark as followed on the filter.

Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2013

Yeah, but that gets really noisy if you tend to follow a lot of questions. I generally follow more questions than I want to favorite. Besides, if I wanted to just follow the question, I'd click that Follow button in the right sidebar.

0 votes
Dave Stewart December 29, 2013

Do you mean a question you follow?

0 votes
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2013

No, that's something else. There's a star icon under the voting buttons which allows you to mark a question as a favorite.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events