How do I process a queue

Hi,

I have used queue for the 1st time.How do I get the files to convert as clicking the  the play button in the top right corner to process the queue does not activate anything - sorry if this sounds like a novice ques ?

Thanks

Noel.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments Closed
0 vote

Could you explain which Atlassian application this is and what the queue is doing ?

Thanks Nic,

Sorry,I thought that I did that in my comments earlier - the app is 'Subler' and I am trying to use the batch tool to process a lot of vid files. I have clicked the play button in the top right corner to process the queue and nothing occurs ?

Subler isn't an Atlassian application, I think you're in the wrong place/

I'd guess Subler are using an Atlassian application on their site - JIRA for issues, Confluence for documentation, etc, that's the most common cause of people landing here when looking for help.  They have followed a 'help' link for the support application rather than one that takes them to support.  It most often happens when documentation is not clearly offering help in the right place!

Ok - thanks

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

74 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you