Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I merge accounts (post May 2017 id change)?

Pablo Fernandez May 10, 2017

Hello,

I have two separate JIRA accounts for two separte companies and now it seems I can access them only one at a time due to the new id system.

When I log in with pupeno@company2.com I lose access to company1.atlassian.com. My Atlasian ID when I'm logged in into company2.atlassian.com shows my personal email address pupeno@personal.com.

What should I do to be able to access both at the same time? Merge them?

1 answer

0 votes
Leefe Hicks May 14, 2017

I think there are many people looking for a merge solution at this point in time, due the new Atlassian ID.

My suggestion would be to either:

• User 2 diffeent browsers to login to the different Jiras
  • Open an extra browser window in 'Incognetio' mode, that way the 2 logins are separated
J. Pablo Fernández May 14, 2017

If you are going to do that, having two profiles in the same browser is the preferable way to go; but this is not an answer to how to merge accounts. I already know how to open more than one browser/profile, I'm trying not to because it's really annoying and I didn't have to do this a couple of weeks ago.

Leefe Hicks May 16, 2017

Yep, I understand the problem of trying to deal with multiple logins to the same system. I am interested in how to merge things too.

And it is going to get worse when Atlassian mash Trello into the Atlassian ID family :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events