Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I associate my Atlassian OnDemand username with a new company's OnDemand account?

Keith Kyzivat May 28, 2013

I was working at a company that used Atlassian OnDemand Jira and Bitbucket, and have now moved on to another company, which is also using Atlassian OnDemand tools.

I would like to continue using my username 'kkyzivat', but when I try to claim that username when creating my account for the new company, I get told (rightfully so) that the username has already been claimed (by me, at the old company).

I know the credentials for the old account, and can log in, but I see nothing, as my account has lost access to those databases and repositories (which is expected, as I no longer work there).

As all I'm really interested in is being able to re-use my username of 'kkyzivat', I would think the simplest fix would be to change the username of that account to something else - like 'kkyzivat-gnubio' or some such.

The old company was GnuBIO Inc (gnubio.atlassian.net); The new company is Mosaic Archive (mosaic.atlassian.net).

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Keith Kyzivat May 28, 2013

Doh, I realize that the accounts are not shared between companies.

x.atlassian.net and y.atlassian.net have different username databases, and I was confused because I was asked to create an account via an email from OnDemand, however the account was already generated for me by a co-worker...

So, this is not a valid question to ask. I now have access to my account.

Sorry for bothering folks!

0 votes
Keith Kyzivat June 13, 2013

My above comment answers my own question - it wasn't a valid question to ask!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events