How do I add team members to my space home page?

Peter Campion March 19, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Edit Space Details

All I have is my profile pic under team members.  How do I add the others? This should be obvious!!

3 answers

0 votes
Peter Campion March 20, 2016

Worked it out thanks! I just needed to be pointed in the direction of macros. 

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2016

I'm glad you figured it out. The profile picture macro, yes.

0 votes
Peter Campion March 20, 2016

I have done the first two. Its just the profile picture macro I need to work out.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2016

There's nothing automatic like there is when you create a space using the Team Space Blueprint.

If you want to add more team members to the space, grant them permissions, add them as a space watcher, and add their profile picture macro to your home page by hand.

Deleted user April 10, 2018

Hi Steven, long time no see. :)

Took me a bit to find the permissions, so I'll post that here. Use the Space Tools at the page bottom left as an admin, then you can add people to the Individual permissions and apply whatever permissions you need to on that page.

Like # people like this
Kristen Davis April 18, 2018

So, do you have to insert two separate macros, one for the profile picture, and one with the user's name? When you're creating a page, it's much easier because you can just type the user names to populate the information rather than manually doing it after the fact.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events