How do I Add a Custom Gadget to Jira OnDemand?

I am using JIRA OnDemand and am trying to implement a custom gadget to display some information.

However when following all the directions I have seen, I do not see a button to allow me to add my custom gadget to my dashboard.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Bruno Rosa Atlassian Team Feb 23, 2013

David,

Jorge's answer is correct, however you CAN add gadgets from another application that is running under the same OnDemand environment as your JIRA. For example, if you have Confluence running within your OnDemand instance, you can add gadgets from your Confluence in your JIRA! You just have to create a support ticket at support.atlassian.com to request this!

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

Bruno Rosa

David,

Actually external gadgets are not allowed in Atlassian Ondemand.

You can open a ticket and we can check the functionality you need and see if there is one bundled gadget that fits into your especifications.

Cheers,

Jorge

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

29 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you