Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we apply in Atlassian for the right to provide certificated trainings ?

Ivan Hanzlík December 9, 2014

Our customers demand Certificated trainings. 
How can we apply in Atlassian for the right to provide certificated trainings ?
We are Atlassian Experts, and we do provide various trainings.
May we just issue our certificates ?

2 answers

1 vote
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2014

Unfortunately, there is not any certified training yet. It is not a certification but you can check Atlassian University for free training in some Atlassian products. Alternatively, you could hire an Atlassian Expert to provide on-site training.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2014

My (limited) understanding is that Atlassian are looking at providing their official certification, it came up at Summit. But I'm not sure where they are in the plan.

0 votes
Ivan Hanzlík December 9, 2014

Thanks. As I wrote - we are Atlassian partners and we want to provide our customers with certified trainings. I wanted to know if there exists any kind of approval from Atlassian to provide customers with certified trainings. My understanding is, that we as an Expert may claim that the training is "certified" and we may issue certificates. I see that more partners do it in this way.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events