Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we add multiple people to a people calendar event?

Jan Mashat February 29, 2012

After I've created a people calendar, i tried to add an event with multiple people (including me), but i can add only me. When I trying to add other project members (developers, users), the dynamic lookup says that "No users found".

Is it permission issue or some additional settings are requried?

2 answers

0 votes
Thiago Ribeiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2012

HI Jan,

You could create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com requesting further help on this case.

0 votes
Thiago Ribeiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2012

This may be a permission issue. You must have the Browse User permission, so you can search for others users and mention them.

Jan Mashat February 29, 2012

Browse users permission is associated to users and developers groups in our configuration.

We tried to select other people than me(administrator) as administrator, and also as users and developers member. The drop down list was displayed (containing only the administrator), but we'd not select other people.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events