How can i integrate AdGear with New Product RTBKit

Murtaza Hussain May 13, 2013

Hi,

I need help to integrate AdGear with RTBkit which is a realtime bidder. Please guide me what steps i need to perform and what is the endpoint to integrate it with RTBKit?

Here is the link to RTBKit documentation

Looking forward to your support.

Regards

Murtaza Hussain

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2013

This appears to have nothing to do with Atlassian products. If it does, could you ask again, but explain the link to Atlassian stuff?

Murtaza Hussain May 13, 2013

Ok, But i think AdGear is a product of Atlassian and this formum has been provided on that website. That's why i had asked question here about integrating of adgear with RTBkit by datacratic. So if you can guide in this regard, that will certainly help out.

Regards

Murtaza

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2013

It's not an Atlassian product as far as I can tell. Looks like they might be using OnDemand (which is an Atlassian service), but the product doesn't seem to be Atlassian at all.

When you contact AdGear, you might want to mention that their links to help have misled you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events