In EazyBI, I want to create a chart that lists our sprints, and then shows for each sprint:
Once I can do this for the whole team (demonstrating the sprint-by-sprint success ratio for the team), I would want to create the same graphs per person to see what each team member's success rate is.
What is the best way to accomplish this?
Together with Mattew, we got those measures:
1) To get "Sprint committed issues", calculated measure should be created:
Cache(NonZero(( [Measures].[Issues history], [Time].CurrentHierarchy.Levels('Day').DateMember( [Sprint].CurrentMember.get('Start date')) )))
2) For Sprint resolved issues, standard measure "Issues resolved" could be used.
3) To sum up estimates from committed issues, calculated measure could be the following:
Cache(Sum( Filter( Descendants([Issue].Currentmember, [Issue].[Issue]), [Measures].[Sprint Issues Committed] >0), ([Sprint].DefaultMember, [Measures].[Original estimated hours])) )
Be aware! As this measure iterates trough all issues and their changelogs, it is quite slow, therefore, should be used only for one or a few sprints selected in the report!
4) For Sprint resolved estimated hours, the measure could be the following:
(([Measures].[Original estimated hours], [Resolution].[Resolved]))
where [Resolution].[Resolved] is a calculated member in Resolution dimension with aggregated all resolutions except (unresolved).
5) For ratios, measures with divisions between needed calculated measures were created.
Ilze, eazyBI Customer support consultant
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot