How can I unfollow everything on this website?

Jeff MacDonald February 2, 2014

It seems I somehow followed everything at one point. Now i get a lot of notifications I don't want and have to individually unfollow each topic. :)

How can I unfollow everything :)

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2014

Click on your picture (top right) Settings -> Notifications

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2014

Yeah - unfortunately I think there's a bug in 'stop notifications' so you have to manually uncheck things.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2014

Ah, ok. It's worked for me, but I only stopped the general "follow everything" when I went on holiday last year, so I probably haven't run into that bug.

Michelle Larson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2016

I don't see notifications under settings

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2016

The software has changed in the last couple of years since this was posted.

0 votes
Carl DiClementi September 11, 2020

To manage the spaces and pages you are watching (and therefore receiving notifications for) in Confluence, you will want to go to the following URL: https://blockfi.atlassian.net/wiki/users/viewnotifications.action

0 votes
Jeff MacDonald February 9, 2014

Yeah, I still want to be notified if there is an update on a page i'm subscribed to. I just don't want to be subscribed to everything. It seems slightly better now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events