How can I try greenhoper a second time?

maria June 27, 2013

I got a 30 days trial 1 year ago and decided not to buy.

My team is bigger now and we want to evaluate greenhoper again. When I try to install, the system tells me the license number I have is not valid.

How do I get a new 30 days trial period or how do I pay to try it even if I have to prepay the first month before comittting to buying for the full team?

thanks!

• Sorry, SEN-2197796 is not a configurable OnDemand instance. Please choose an account to configure from the product indexpage.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2013

Hi Maria, how is it going?

I strongly recommend you to contact the Atlassian Sales team by sending an email to sales@atlassian.com, they will be able to help you generate a new trial license for your instance and also answer any licensing questions you might have.

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Marlon

Brendan Patterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2014

What does this error mean? How is an OnDemand instance "not a configurable OnDemand instance." ?? I'm getting the same error for a completely different reason.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2014

It usually means you need to contact support.

The function is pre-configured and cannot be altered by anyone, or,

The function can only be configured by Atlassian OnDemand Technical Support

changes can be requested by filing a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com
under the 'OnDemand' project.

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 27, 2014

I would think that the SEN is referring to a JIRA instance that is not an OnDemand instance?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events