It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I trigger build after merged event ?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Event Payloads

I am trying to find a way to trigger a specific event I already how to trigger a build after commit . But what the script willl look like If I have an event such as merge, branch...  For instance ,let's said I have source branch calls Feature and a target branch calls Develop ;so, in this case, it’s the event of triggering a build when any feature branch (feature/*) is merged into the develop branch.What would the script will look  like  with pipelines ?

1 answer

0 votes

A merge will kick off a build just like a normal commit. This is because merging is seen by git as being a new commit with two parents.

At the moment Pipelines builds will only be triggered on a push webhook from Bitbucket.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Virtual dance party!

Do dance parties help you relieve stress? How about *virtual dance parties*? My team holds virtual dance parties to brighten the mood of a tough day or celebrate an upcoming weekend.  Want t...

152 views 21 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you