How can I integrate Stash with Apache using AJP

There seems to be no mention of this in the documentation, while it exists for Bamboo. I have attempted to replicate the configuration in Stash as closely as possible, but when I specify the connector's protocol as AJP/1.3 and attempt to connect via port 80 through Apache , I get the following error on catalina.out :

SEVERE: Invalid message received with signature 18245

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Ravi, the procedure to integrate Stach with Apache via AJP should be the same as other applications as JIRA (see this doc).

Regarding the error message, I found this article that may help to solve this issue.

Cheers

Thanks for your response. Yes, I figured it would be the same as the other applications and I was successful in setting up AJP connectors for Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence and Crowd. But Stash is the only application playing up with that error message.

I tried the configurations specified in the StackOverflow question but no luck.

If anybody has the same problem , one thing to try is reconfigure everything from scratch. Which is obviously a much easier task when its a dev instance or a freshly instantiated prod environment.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Ravi,

Does this help?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Invalid+message+received+with+signature+18245+is+thrown+when+JIRA+is+behind+Apache

I can't think of a reason why Stash would be any different.

Charles

Thanks Charles. Sorry for the late response on this. But yes, the problem pretty much disappeared when I spun up a new instance and everything was good, weird that it happened. Hasn't happened since though.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 6 hours ago in Europe

ABUG-20 Livestream: The 20th Atlassian Belgian User Group (including a Summit 2018 Recap)

You can't/couldn't make it to our User Group today? Don't worry, we'll be live streaming and recording the event for your sake. Comments, questions, basically any reactions can be posted below! New...

35 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you