How can I change the transition line type in a workflow without deleting and re-adding it?

I created my workflow the "old-fashioned way" (using the text editor) and then went to "beautify" the diagram - however, some of my "backflows" (transitions that return to a previous status) are stacking up in such a way as to make it difficult to make it readable (and it's a very small 6-step flow).

I was wising I could change the transition line types to either the polygonal or bezier, but I don't see a way to do this - short of deleting the transitions and starting over. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

While in the diagram view, click on the transition line. Then click on the polygonal or bezier button, and the line will change.

Awesome! I thought of that, but it said "create line..." - feeling a little foolish that I didn't just try it. Thanks for the quick response and help.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

28 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you