How can I add company page?

Michael June 14, 2017

I'm following documentation but I can't add a company page for the atlas. Regarding documentation, I should see an additional menu from Atlas CRM but I cant' find such thinking? 

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2017

Hi Michael,

It looks like something when wrong with the tags to this post, so we missed your question initially.

It sounds like you don't have access to the add-on. One of the causes could be that 'global permissions' are enabled for Atlas CRM. 

Could you try to disable global permissions for Atlas CRM?

• Navigate to the Add-ons Administration.
  • In the menu on the left, you will find the Atlas CRM menu.
  • Open the Configuration page of the Atlas CRM menu.
  • You will find a toggle for "Enable global permissions" at the top of the page. Make sure it is disabled.

With global permissions disabled for Atlas CRM, do you see the Atlas CRM menu?

With kind regards,
Maarten

Explanation for anyone who is running into the same issue:

We disable the use of global permissions by default, because an admin needs to enable access to the add-on in the JIRA Global Permissions scheme. 

Enabling the use of global permissions without enabling access to users or groups, results in an inaccessible add-on. Even for admins.

You can find more information, and step-by-step instructions on how to limit access to the add-on, in our documentation here: https://www.atlascrm.io/documentation/admin-documentation/permissions.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events