How can I add columns in my rapid board?

Vered Israeli July 9, 2012

Hello,

I have added another column in my rapid bourd confuiguration. but when I am going back to my rapid board I cannot see the column I have added in "configure".

any Ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
Felix Grundmann July 26, 2012

From your description I would assume that you did not map a status to this new column. If there is no status mapped to the column it becomes irrelevant and does not get displayed. Go to your column configuration and select a status from the list that is provided on the left side of the screen. Just drag-n-drop the status to the new column. You can add as many statuses as you want. The list contains all statuses which are configured in your Jira instance (preconfigured and customized).

Important: Each status in your rapid board should be available to the issues that you are filtering within your rapid board. For instance, it does not make sence to map a status "x" if your issues never get into this status because it does not exist in your workflow.

0 votes
Jakub Pierzchała
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2012

Hi Vered

Can you post a screenshots of Configuration screen and Work screen?

Suggest an answer