How can I add a user to a list of users

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

A story can have several subtasks. For each subtask I can capture the name of the user who resolved it.

I have a multi-select user field. I want to update that field in the story so it contains all of the names of anyone who resolved one of the subtasks.

But when I try to do this various way it boils down to the same error: I can't copy a single user into a multi-user field.

Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

You will have to do some custom coding that takes the user and add it to the list of users already in the multi user field.

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2013

Thanks. I was afraid of that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events