How can I access Team Calendars in Our OnDemand system?

I believe we have added Team Calendars to our OnDemand system, but I cannot find a way to actually use the product.

I have seen an add in for Confluence, but I have no way of creating calendars in to display in this.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Sean,

The first thing to do would be to verify again that you have successfully started the Confluence "Team Calendars Free Trial" and saved the changes though your MAC account.

Once the above step is completed your Team Calendars should appear on the wiki dashboard which is just beside the "Upcoming Events". A direct link would be: https://<Domain>/wiki/calendar/mycalendar.action

In case the issue persists, feel free to raise a support ticket through: SAC we will further investigate.

Hope that helps :)

This widget could not be displayed.

In the upcoming release of Team Calendars you will be able to go to Insert > Team Calendar from the editor which will hopefully make life easier for you. This is due out in a few weeks.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

176 views 18 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you