How To Set Page Level Watch Settings Differently Among Your Page Watches

Ed Carden March 26, 2013

I may be wrong but i swear in a pre 5.x version of confluence we could (users of the confluence wiki) could subscribe to changes to a page and pick what type of changes such as every change or daily and those settings were page specific menaing one pages watch settings could be set to daily while another could be set to every change. Is this no longer available in confluence 5.0 or am I just not seeing hwo you do this or am I mis-remebering and watch settings have always been global to the user?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2013

Hi Ed,

I believe that this is not possible. At least I couldn't find this feature in Atlassian docs. You may want to raise a new feature request for that.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Valerie Williams April 27, 2018

Yes, please.  I was looking for a way to control the frequency as well.  The updates sent for even minor changes are overwhelming when you're starting a new project.  People are missing important updates b/c of all of the "noise".  I'll second the request if you do.  :)

Thanks,

Valerie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events