* we have an unlimited users fisheye license, but only a 100 users crucible license.
* fisheye authentication is configured to be LDAP
* every user that authenticates via LDAP is auto-added as a fisheye user
* it seems that every auto-added user automatically receives the Crucible user = yes checkbox
this of course quickly leads to the crucible license seats to be exceeded (LDAP with 10k users)
i have not found in the documentation how to do the following:
* set default Crucible user = no four user auto-add
* manage crucible status in a dedicated user group in fisheye (manually updated)
so how can i do the above? how can i manage the license disparity between fisheye/crucible other than removing the crucible flag manually for every auto-added user??
I have developed a plugin quite some time back to solve a similar problem and run the job every day. If the user is not part of any review, we will delete the user from the database. Dont use default Atlassian provided Integration.
1. Develop a custom authenticator for SSO
2. Create Groups and manage user -> group synchronization
In a world of dark-scrum, faux-scrum, and scrum-butt, the question still remains: What is scrum and how do you do it “right?” That’s the question we set out to answer. I'm Max, I've been teaching c...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs