Hosting companies

vladimir February 26, 2013

Could you please give me links to hosting companies that can provide virtual servers with root access for installation of Confluence and Jira.

Please do not give me a link of your "Experts page" because it is sort of useless. I tried searching there using "hosting" but can't really find specific hosting companies.

I just need specific web links of companies that provide such hosting. I have webmaster who can install, just need hosting list comapnies.

For example: www.hosting1.com, wwwhosting2.com and so on.

If possible with most affordable prices.

I know I'm asking too much may be, but it is very difficult finding it myself, and "root access" problem is making it worse.

I'm in Europe: Slovakia, so EU servers is just fine. Perhaps German servers if you've got a list.

It would be very helpfull.

3 answers

0 votes
Sm Tahsin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2013
0 votes
Mudhal Malai November 4, 2013

I would recommend the site 9cubehosting.com here they are providing Linux based web hosting plans at low cost with many features and they are supporting with excellent customer service at 24/7.I have hosted my website here.Their servers are 99% uptime.This is the safe and reliable website.

0 votes
Naren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events