I used the Instant Alassian tool to set it up on Amazon ec2 and everything went well. I am already a on demand customer but need a hosted version for addons. When I add the evaluation license, it says invalid license. Here is the URL to my hosted instance. I am going to attach a screen shot of the error. I set up 2 evaluations, because i thought the first key i generated was bad...help I have 4 developers that are sitting doing nothing waiting

2 answers

That should not happen, anyways you can generate new evaluation license anytime and if you are looking for plugin development you actually don't need an evaluation license either you just need a developer license.

How do i request a developer licesne and what are the limits on a developer license

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

133 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you