Hide heading

Pmeekshy September 3, 2012

How to hide the heading created by the recently updated macro?

For eg: I want to change the heading from "Recently updated" to "Status updates" when using 'recently-updated' macro?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2012

It's not possible in the macro, but you could inject some javascript on the page to do this for you. For example, try this javascript:

AJS.$(document).ready(function() {
	AJS.$(".recently-updated h4.sub-heading").text("Status updates");
});

Let me know if this works for you :)

Pmeekshy September 9, 2012

Thanks Dennis for the answer.

But how to add javascript to the page? Do the confluence admin need to enable the HTML macro feature to add javascript in a page?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2012

That's one way to do it. The other way would be to insert it in the announcement banner, which supports HTML.

Pmeekshy September 10, 2012

I have only space admin rights in the wiki. So I dont have access to announcement banner. :(

Is there any other way to insert javascript in the page like css?

Thanks !

Meena

Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2012

The most common way would be to use the HTML macro. If that isn't an option you might be able to pull this off by having a custom user macro installed by your admin, that includes this javascript.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events