Hide Timtracking from Projectroles

We have that Problem, that we make our timetracking in Jira, but we want to Hide the Time tracked on an Issue for the customer users is it possible to do that?

If it is not possible, can we hide the tracked time for everyone. It is very important, that we get an answer.

Thank You

2 answers

0 vote

Regarding the time tracking view inside the issue, it is not possible to hide it only for the customer. You could either disable it completely, or show it in the view issue page. There is already been a long Feature request which has been set the Resolution to Won't Fix.

Not to worry, Atlassian has an idea of having Alternative JIRA Views which could help in this situation. Please put up your vote on the ticket.

You may be able to achieve this Worklog settings by using a third-party plugin:

I am not completely sure about Tempo however it worth a try!

I hope it helps you!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

153 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot