Hide Children pages while using Documentation theme

Nawaz Quadri September 3, 2012

With the help of page layout changes we are able to hid the appearance for child pages. But some of the spaces are using documentation Theme which do not allow the changes of space layout. In that case how can we hide the appearance of child pages for a space using Documentation theme

3 answers

1 vote
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 3, 2012

Browse to Confluence Admin | Look & Feel | Custom HTML

Paste into At the end of the HEAD:

<script>
  AJS.toInit(function () {
    AJS.$('#children-section').remove();
  });
</script>

This has the happy side-effect of allowing you to reset all your page layout modifications and therefore will provide an easier upgrade path :)

Nawaz Quadri September 5, 2012

Hi David,

I have already gone through this solution and the blog post that describes this solution. How ever this does not solves my issue. This solution actually aplies to global level and will affect all the sapces. My problem is related to a single space having documentation theme. How can I add the rendering of child pages in a "SPACE" having documentation theme?

Regards,

Nawaz Q.

0 votes
Karina Clemente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

On the same note, we are trying to hid the Administror changes on the top of the page. This would make the page look so much cleaner. Does someone have any ideas?

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2012
Nawaz Quadri September 5, 2012

Hi Hanis,

I have already gone through this solution and the blog post that describes this solution. How ever this does not solves my issue. This solution actually aplies to global level and will affect all the sapces. My problem is related to a single space having documentation theme. How can I add the rendering of child pages in a "SPACE" having documentation theme?

Regards,

Nawaz Q.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events