It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello, how can I run these scripts? I mean 1-something, 2-something and if they are somewhere saved, where are they located? Thanks

Adrián Bárdossy Apr 08, 2016

Hello, how can I run these scripts? I mean 1-something, 2-something and if they are somewhere saved, where are they  located?  I ran those 5 scripts as was written on manual but where can I find and execute these scripts? Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Leader Apr 09, 2016

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-upgrade-active-objects-columns-from-varchar-to-nvarchar-in-sql-server-785618919.html

Howdy Adrián, you didn't link to the page in question, but I tracked it down.

This is all dependant on your database configuration. You may consider creating a support ticket with Atlassian, since they might be able to help you through their article.

Can you clarify, you ran the provided scripts but cannot find the output?

0 votes
Adrián Bárdossy Apr 10, 2016
Hello,
yes I was running all those 5 scripts but i did not find 9 output scripts and I do not know how to move on with this issue. I hope you can help me.
Best regards,
Adrián Bárdossy

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Featured Groups

Never Not Networking! Share your LinkedIn profile and let's connect.

As suggested on the Friday Funday thread (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-discussions/EARLY-Friday-Fun-for-June-14-Best-advice-you-ever-got-edition/td-p/1105333#U1106280) - and happy bir...

407 views 41 6
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you