Have a long list of issues types HR System.

wajdhaikal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2012

Can I have anoher display than a dropdown list (search and auto complete)?

Other soluions o my case I have about 90 issue type and classified into two categories

1)HR administration

2)HR operations.

I have no development possibiliy.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2012

Simple answer - no, not without development.

You can use "issue type schemes" to limit the selections for each project (e.g. project 1 has types A, B and E, project 2 has A, B, C, E, G and K, and so-on), but there's no other selection types available without some coding.

wajdhaikal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2012

This did no work with my case but I had to close this question.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2012

If it's "not worked", then you are not using it correctly. Issue type by project is a standard core feature of Jira. It might not be what you need of course, that's different

wajdhaikal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2012

Yes this is a nice feature and works, but I have these all in one project :( so, I think I need a custom develpment o filter out the things, but do you have a link that teaches how to write groove script?

0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2012

You cannot use a plugin either, like this one? https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/32615

wajdhaikal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2012

Nice plugin, I tried to use different way, i have created one issue type and a user must select a value to further classify the issue using normal multi select list.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events