Hardware requirement for Bamboo

we plan to use Bamboo for our new Development Environment that would be used for Five application deployment . We would be purchasing 5 remote agent licences. Query is , for Bamboo Server & Remote Agent Server Setup , we need to know what will be Processsor & storage requirements ?
From documentation at Atlassian site we know that it is supported on x86 based processsor but not sure how many processsor (dual , single or multi ??)
are needed for optimized performance and what will be Storage requirements if we consider 5 concurrent build agents working . (documentation says 20 GB but it is based on plan complexity ) . Please help with possible data so that we can initiate setup process.

1 answer

0 vote
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Feb 17, 2014

Hey there, Rupali.

I noticed that it has been a while since you receive any response here. Have you raised a ticket in the following link:

You will be able seek help from the support engineers regarding the questions that you have here. If you have not, I would kindly suggest you to do so.

Hope this helps and all the best.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

175 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot