cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy new year atlassians!!!!

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2012

Keep up the good work. Gain more success like you already did. I know its no question but i must post it here

9 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Janet Albion
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2013

I think it's still legit to wish you all a Happy New Year :D

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2013

I'm even later, but so what, right? Happy New Year, folks! :D

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
January 1, 2013

Oops, I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year everyone!

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
December 31, 2012

Happy New Year to everyone!

0 votes
Joachim Ooi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013 and may all of you have a blessed year ahead. :)

0 votes
Immanuel Siagian
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2012

Happy New Year to all :)

0 votes
Amalia
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2012

Happy New Year to all of you :)

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2012

Yep, should be a very interesting year!

0 votes
tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2012

Happy New Year to all achive your goals.

All the best!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events