Guideline not showing in Agile burndown

I have started a sprint on my board, but when I go to Report I can't se the guideline in the Burndown chart. As far as I remember it was there in the beginning, but not anymore. Can anyone tell me why?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Apr 18, 2013

Hey there, Pia.

Speaking of the guideline, may I clarify with you whether you happen to have set the Original Time Estimate of the issue that were included in the Sprint after you started it? I have bumped into the problem whereby the guideline somehow disappears from the Burndown Chart but it is actually overlapping with the X-Axis of the chart.

Keep me posted on this.

Warm regards,

Danial

Hi,

For some of the issues the Original Time Estimate was set after I started the sprint.

Does this means that I can't get it to show now?

Regards, Pia

Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Apr 18, 2013

Hey there again, Pia.

Spot on. Actually, I have raised a Bug Report that relates to this case. Perhaps you can have a look at it and see what the developer has to say about it:

The guideline is actually shown but it overlaps the X-Axis. As you can see, the value 0 on the Y-Axis is actually at the bottom, rather than in the middle.

Warm regards,

Danial

I just ran into the same issue as well.  The guideline is overlapping the X-Axis!

This widget could not be displayed.

Thank you for the link.

I changed the Sprint start to 2 hours later, and there is my guideline.

However I do not understand why it was set to 0, since I had several issues with estimates when the sprint started, so it should still take those as starting point for guideline...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

42 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you