Greenhopper error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'submit' of undefined

Error while editing the settings of a Greenhopper sprint:

An error occurredHide…

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Details

Exception: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'submit' of undefined

Resource: http://dev.veit-schiele.de:31221/s/en_UK-dwx1xa/782/24/1a71674da61718706a3fadd05b18a5fb/_/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general/batch.js

Line: 4662

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_2) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.45 Safari/537.22

2 answers

A quick check to see where you are:

Do you see the same thing if, in Administration > Plugins, you deactivate all plugins except GreenHopper? A plugin might be causing this.

If that changes nothing, do you think you can mention your GreenHopper and JIRA version here?

Theo

@ajung - Is this resolved? If yes, what did you do as I have similar error on the most recent Greenhopper release on JIRA 6.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 16 hours ago in United States

Thanksgiving Tuesday

Good morning All, First of all, Happy early Thanksgiving from the NOVA AUG Leaders! I am anticipating no one will be looking at the group on Thanksgiving Day 😊 Today's topic will be different th...

27 views 4 2
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you