Greenhopper Sprint report wrong status of issues. How to fix?

Michael Keil June 13, 2013

Hi!

I've recently discovered a glitch in our jira - greenhopper installation.
It was probably a operating error or a kind of misconfiguration.

We are currently in sprint 12 and everything is fine so far. Greenhopper interacts with Jira in the expected way, but from sprint 1 till 4 there's a mismatch between the status of the stories in Jira and Greenhopper.

Greenhopper matched all stories to "Review" not "Done". "Review" is a custom workflow-step between in "Progress" and "Done".

If you take a look at Greenhopper/Reports/Sprint-report you won't find any completed stories. They're all marked as "Review". There's no further error since sprint 4, remember we're in 12 now, so I assume that our configuration is working fine, at least since sprint 5.

I like to change this state in greenhopper. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks for any hints!!

Regards

Michael

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2013

Hi Michael,

If I've understood your situation, you could try and the bulk-update functionality.

Simply write an advanced query in the 'Issue Navigator' similar to:

sprint = x and status = review

From the query results, select 'Tools' in the top-right and select the 'Bulk Change' option. From the 'Choose operation' page use 'Transition Issues' and attempt to move the issues to the 'Done' status.

Cheers,

Paul

Michael Keil June 18, 2013

Hi Paul,

Thanks!

That's exactly what i've tried first. Unfortuantely a bulk change doesn't work, because the corresponding field (Greenhopper/EpicStatus) is locked and not available.

I've raised a support request to update the database. We're using a onDemand installation and aren't allow to access the database itself. Let's hope they'l help.

I assue we need something like ....

update greenhopperTableXYZ set grenhopper.Statusfield = jira.statusfield where jira.status = closed

Cheers

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events