Greenhopper List View configuration does not work

Wesley Monroe November 24, 2011

Administration:Issues:GreenHopper:Project Templates

Issue Type: Task

List View - remove Component and add other fields: Original Estimate, Time Spent

Go to a Project's Planning Board and look at a listview, and the settings are NOT applied.

I saw this reported as: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-3949 and resolved, but it's not fixed in OnDemand. I don't know how to tell the version of GreenHopper in Atlassian OnDemand. The work around suggested in 3949 does not work either as there is no Tool:Configuration on the planning board in OnDemand.

1 answer

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2011

You are still running into that bug as OnDemand is currently running v.5.7.4 and the issue is fixed in v.5.8.3

The workaround option of clicking "Restore default layout" in OnDemand is under: admin > issues > Greenhopper > project templates (though I don't believe this will resolve the issue for you).

Greenhopper will be upgraded to v.5.8.3 (or newer) in the near future, (though I don't have a date or window for when that will happen).

Suggest an answer