GreenHopper Errors on Clean Jira Installation

Dan January 30, 2013

I am running Jira on Ubuntu 12.04 and all is well. It is a new installation running on top of MySQL. I installed the Green Hopper evaluation as I am interested in purchasing it.

After installation if I click on the Agile link in Jira, I get an error (below). I have increased JVM memory to 512M min 1024M max. The machine is a virtual server with 4GB memory.

Please advise how I can get Green Hopper installed and working correctly. Thanks.

Dan

Error::

An error occurredHide…

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Details

Exception: Script error.

Resource: https://jira.atlassian.com/s/en_UKsx8qk0/710/2/1.0.8-beta/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js

Line: 0

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

This is a weird error. Did you try uninstalling and installing it again using the UPM?

Dan February 5, 2013

This was the problem. After re-installing correctly using the .bin Linux distribution, all works fine. Thanks!

0 votes
Thiago Ribeiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2013

This is a known problem on GreenHopper which can be fixed by following the KB article below:

Removing Feedback Related Errors

I hope it helps the next users!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events