GreenHopper 6.0.5 failed to enable with Jira 5.1.7

Adam Fairbanks October 22, 2012

My Universal Plugin Manger does not have an Install tab or Upload option, so I place the jira-greenhopper-plugin-6.0.4.jar file into the atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/lib directory.

I now see the Atlassian GreenHopper 6.0.4 plugin under the User-installed Plugins section.

However, when I click the Enable button, it gives this error:

This plugin failed to enable. Your license may be invalid. Please refer to the logs for more information.

The atlassian-jira.log says:

2012-10-22 14:39:40,470 http-80-7 ERROR user 879x165x1 1fuhts0 ip.address /rest/plugins/1.0/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira-key atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager There was an error loading the descriptor 'null' of plugin 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira'. Disabling.

com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: Unable to load interface class: com.atlassian.upm.license.compatibility.PluginLicenseManagerAccessor

at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.component.ComponentModuleDescriptor.enabled(ComponentModuleDescriptor.java:56)

1 answer

0 votes
FagnerF
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2012

Hi Adam,

What is your Universal Plugin Manager version installed?

You may could try to update it, to then be able to update Greenhopper via the UPM Panel. The latest UPM version is 2.7.6

After update UPM, please try to install the latest GreenHopper 6.0.5 version either.

In addition are you able to check in JIRA if it has the GreenHopper License activated? You could take a look at:

• Navigate to Plugins;
  • Navigate to GreenHopper;
  • Click on License Details.

I hope it helps.

Suggest an answer