GreenHopper 5.9 Scrum: How do I move an issue from the 'Work' tab back to the 'Plan' tab

Just been trying out the new Scrum features for the Rapid Board in Labs in 5.9 (looks v.promising btw)

I created a few issues and started a sprint, moving the issues from the Plan tab to the Work tab.

My question is: Say I did this by mistake - how do I move a single issue from the sprint back into the backlog?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Just got an update from Greenhopper labs, that is not supported as of now, the next release aims at that functionality.

Ok. I'll have to wait. They're definitely headed in the right direction but that's kind of a must-have feature.

This feature now works in GH 5.10

There is a workaround to this (in ondemand)

1. go to jira admin > fields > field config
  2. add the field "sprint" to your screen (I've stuck it in a "PM" tab so most users don't see it)
  3. save (you may need to kick off a reindex to see it)

This will then give you a field with the sprint ID. To remove a task from the sprint, simply remove the value out of the field. As long as this issue still appears in the filter you set up for this sprint, the task will now appear back in plan.

BTW - Hi Andrew!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

129 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you