GreenHopper 5.9 Scrum: How do I move an issue from the 'Work' tab back to the 'Plan' tab

Andrew Reid February 26, 2012

Just been trying out the new Scrum features for the Rapid Board in Labs in 5.9 (looks v.promising btw)

I created a few issues and started a sprint, moving the issues from the Plan tab to the Work tab.

My question is: Say I did this by mistake - how do I move a single issue from the sprint back into the backlog?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2012

Just got an update from Greenhopper labs, that is not supported as of now, the next release aims at that functionality.

Andrew Reid February 26, 2012

Ok. I'll have to wait. They're definitely headed in the right direction but that's kind of a must-have feature.

0 votes
Ben Still November 1, 2012

There is a workaround to this (in ondemand)

1. go to jira admin > fields > field config
  2. add the field "sprint" to your screen (I've stuck it in a "PM" tab so most users don't see it)
  3. save (you may need to kick off a reindex to see it)

This will then give you a field with the sprint ID. To remove a task from the sprint, simply remove the value out of the field. As long as this issue still appears in the filter you set up for this sprint, the task will now appear back in plan.

Ben Still November 1, 2012

BTW - Hi Andrew!

0 votes
Andrew Reid July 2, 2012

This feature now works in GH 5.10

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events