Got no records in Test Execution Report Edited

During my evaluation of the xray plugin I ran into a problem. I have created three Test Execution issues. 

When I pull up the Test Executions page via the project side menue "Add-ons > Test Executions", I can see all three Test Executions. Fine so far.

But if I open the Test Execution Report page no statistic is displayed. I only got the message "No records found". Did I miss something or what do I have to do to get a valid view?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

Hi Christian,

We had a bug with the reports section where the project context would change to the previously opened project (XRAY-1472). This could be happening to you...

This bug was corrected in version 2.1.1 which was released on 20/04/2017.

If you've upgraded Xray to 2.1.1 or higher and you still have this problem, we advise you to contact us in our support portal

Nuno Santos - Xray for JIRA

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

307 views 38 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot